Friday, May 17, 2013

25 weeks!

How far along? 25 weeks!
Baby is the size of: Rutabaga (weight-wise) Weighs about 1 1/2 pounds. Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.
Total weight gain: 30+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! All the time. I wear a work tshirt on Fridays to work, but they were a little bigger on me anyways, but now its showing off my belly big time.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep? Good! (For the most part, still getting up everynight to pee)
Best moment this week: Mothers day and getting our crib!!!!! Yay!
Movement: All. The. Time. I love it so much.
Food cravings: None really, but I have really been enjoying some strawberries.
Gender: BOY! Judge Ryan!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but beginning to look a bit less "never-ending" like it used to
What I miss: not a lot, maybe being able to do things on my own. I feel helpless sometimes.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody? Pretty happy!
What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery sometime soon, and getting the crib set up!
Weekly Wisdom: Make love, not war.
Milestones: Viability last week, then in two more weeks we will have reached the THIRD TRIMESTER! Holy crap! We are seriously getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment