Friday, May 3, 2013

24 Week Baby Update

How far along? 24 wonderful weeks!
Baby is the size of: Ear of corn! (Length-wise) Oh my goodness! Weighs about 1 & 1/4 lbs!
Total weight gain: A little over 30 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep! Some times I can still fit into a non maternity shirt, but mostly I just stick with the maternity. My pre-preggo shirts are becoming too short! Haha
Stretch marks? None yet! Thank goodness. But if I do get them, I will rock them out like nobodys business!
Sleep? Good! (For the most part, still getting up everynight to pee)
Best moment this week: Seeing Travis's face light up when I told him to look at my belly because Judge was dancing around.
Movement: ALL THE TIME, everyday! I feel him better whenever Im laying on my back, in the mornings or at night. But I feel him all hours of the day.
Food cravings: Right now? Fettuccini Alfredo, yum!
Gender: BOY! Judge Ryan!
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out? In, but beginning to look a bit less "never-ending" like it used to
What I miss: not a lot, maybe being able to do things on my own. DH never lets me do hardly anything by myself.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody? In the middle. Travis and I have been arguing on and off for no particular reason, and Im just been in a foul mood randomly for no reason...
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery painted this month! And my Dads wedding and my baby shower next month!
Weekly Wisdom: Love every second of this pregnancy
Milestones: We just made viability this week! Now Judge has a 50-70% chance of surviving outside of the womb. But he had better stay cooking until he is well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment