Friday, May 17, 2013

26 weeks pregnant

How far along? 26 amazing weeks!
Baby is the size of: Cucumber!! 14 in long and 2 lbs!! Wowzers!
Total weight gain: 30+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! All the time.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep? Good! (For the most part, still getting up everynight to pee)
Best moment this week: Going to Austin with my Love! It was a good day.
Movement: All. The. Time. I love it so much.
Food cravings: None really.
Gender: BOY! Judge Ryan!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but beginning to look a bit less "never-ending" like it used to
What I miss: not a lot, maybe being able to do things on my own. I feel helpless sometimes.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody? Happy and so excited
What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery sometime soon, and getting the crib set up!
Weekly Wisdom: Love life, every second of it.
Milestones: Next week we start the THIRD FREAKING TRIMESTER!!! AHHH
I have my glucose test and midwife appointment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment