Thursday, April 25, 2013

Special little drum session with my two favorite guys!

Ok, so last night Travis and I are sitting on the couch right next to each other, and hes a drummer, so quite often he will tap his legs with his hands, and tap his feet on the floor and stuff. Well he was doing this, but he was tapping with one hand on his leg, and one hand on my leg. After about 30 seconds of this... I felt Judge kick, then he kicked again. (I almost always have my hands on my belly when Im sitting down, in hopes to catch him moving with my hands- I love feeling him kick my hand) So I told Travis not to stop, and I waited for Judge to move again just to be sure what was happening...And he kept kicking me, and like rolling around. He was grooving in there! So I told Trav "Your son is playing drums with you right now" His eyes lit up. :) It was seriously the sweetest moment of my life so far.

Mommy and Daddy cant wait to meet you Judge Ryan! You are the sweetest, most amazing thing that has ever happened to us. I keep daydreaming of the moment I get to hold you in my arms for the first time, of your Daddy holding you! Oh my gosh! Daddy loves you so much already, he is just going to be in so much awe of you my dear. I keep thinking of what you will look like. For some reason, I keep picturing you with your Dads mouth, eyes, forehead, and cheekbones, but with my nose. So pretty much looking just like your Dad. I think you will probably have his hair also. Dark curly hair. :) I love you so much, and I love feeling you move inside my belly all day long. It is so amazing to me that I have you growing inside me everyday. I love you more and more each day kiddo. *Muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment