Wednesday, April 24, 2013

23 weeks baby update

How far along? 23 weeks!
Baby is the size of: Papaya
Total weight gain: Oh gosh! 30 lbs as of today! Wowzers!
Maternity clothes? Yep! Some times I can still fit into a non maternity shirt, but mostly I just stick with the maternity. My pre-preggo shirts are becoming too short! Haha
Stretch marks? I thought I had some
Sleep? Good! My back has been hurting a little bit this week, but I think its because I worked on the house a little bit.
Best moment this week: When Travis came home from his trip! We really missed him
Movement: ALL THE TIME, everyday! I feel him better whenever Im laying on my back, in the mornings or at night. But I feel him all hours of the day.
Food cravings: nothing in particular, but pretty much everything.
Gender: BOY! Judge Ryan!
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out? In, but beginning to look a bit less "never-ending" like it used to
What I miss: not a lot, maybe being able to do things on my own. DH never lets me do hardly anything by myself.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody? Moody this week. Im not sure why
What I am looking forward to: Viability next week!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat until you cant have another bite. Talk about miserable.
Milestones: In 5 days the big V-day milestone! Cant think of anything for this week, our last big milestone was our gender scan. In 17 days, we will have 100 more days until Due Date!

No comments:

Post a Comment