Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hubby's homecoming

So.... he made it home fine! He made it back around 4:30 am. I told him to wake me up when he got home. And he did. We were fine, at first. We kissed, I hugged his neck, and talked to him a little while. Well earlier that night he had asked me to go out and find something to fix the car with. ??? Apparently they noticed two small burn marks in the backseat of the car (it was a rental car) and he didn't want to get charged with it, so he wanted to try to "fix it"/Cover it up. I went to autozone and got his fabric fixer-upper thing. ANYWAYS, long story short he was going to do it that night, and I guess I might have sighed a little too loud (I wanted him to come to bed. I knew he was tired) and he says "What? You don't want me to use it?" I told him " I did not say that did I?" and it all went down hill from there. We had a fight (and his cousin and friend was right there in the living room) He was an ass to me, and I was a bitch to him. I felt bad, but I hadn't seen him in so long, and then he comes home and gets mad at me for stupid crap. I cant handle it right now. I used to be able to put up with that before I was pregnant. There are very few things that I can handle right now, and that is not one of them. Something so stupid and petty and hes going to get angry. No. I wasn't ok with it. So anyways. We actually ended up making up. AND making LOVE. :) It was nice. We hadn't done that in a while. So anyways. Yesterday I ended up taking off work, because I just could leave my honey laying in bed. After I had been away from him for almost a week. So I called in, crawled back in bed, and fell back asleep. It was a pretty good day. We went and ate, rented a movie, and had some friends over. Im pretty tired today though because I didn't go to bed until late. But all in all, it was a good time with my honey I missed so much. I am glad he is home safely, and that he had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment