Wednesday, April 24, 2013

LOOONG week. & Im now 23 weeks pregnant!!

Last week, and this weekend was so long. I should have posted over the weekend, because I had alot of time to myself, but I wanted to get some housework done.

Firstly, I wanted to give my condolences to anyone affected by the Boston Marathon bombing. That was a serious trajedy. Second, something a little closer to home for me. I wanted to give my condolences to anyone affected by the fertilizer plant explosion in West TX. I live about 18 miles away from this small town. It has been very heart warming to see the outpouring of love and support from people in (and out) of Texas. There are so many families left without homes, people who lost their lives. Its so sad when things like this happen. I wish things like this did not happen. There is a group of  "christians" that are PROTESTING at the West funerals today. Can you belive that? People PROTESTING, saying that "God sent them to die, because we have been approving gay marriage" and things like this. Are you joking? Why would people (church going people at that!) say things like this?? It is sad. Only God knows why people die from tragedies like this one (and MANY others) and I am certain that that is not the reason. I mean, there website is "Godhatesfags.com" Some of their press releases and pickets say "Praise God for the Boston Marathon bombs" "Praise God for the West TX fertilizer plant explosion" I dont understand the HATRED these people have in their hearts. It is so terribly heartbreaking.

This past weekend my husband left to go to Colorado. I was originally going to go with him (and some of his friends) but being that I was 22 1/2 weeks, and we couldnt leave our dog and cat alone, I decided I wouldnt go. But they had fun. They are on their way home now. He left Friday, and I wont see him until tomorrow morning around 3 or 4 am. Its 850 miles away, and about a 13-14 hour trip. I have seriously missed him like crazy. This will be the first time we have been apart that long since we've been together. We've been apart 3 days at the max, and definately not this far away from one another. So its been really hard on me emotionally. He has missed us too. Us being me, our dog, our cat, and more importantly, our baby. It was so cute, before he left, he brought me breakfast while I was working. And he kissed my belly repeatedly. It was SO sweet! Friday night I didnt do much, watched a little TV. Then Saturday I did some laundry and dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Then went over to my moms for a little while. On the way to her house I stopped at Kohls and got a few baby things. I got The Cat in the Hat book for $5. Then I got a onesie that says "Cutest Nephew EVER" and a baby blue polo onesies with some cute plaid shorts that had like browns, and blues and stuff. So I ate dinner at my moms and went home, and did a little more housework. Sunday, I stayed home and did some housework. But by this point my back was starting to hurt, and so I would do a little work, and then have to sit and rest, then do a little work, and rest. But I got some done. Not everything I wanted to get done, but I got some done nonetheless. Then Monday. I worked for MIL. She had a friend come in and was upset because her girlfriend got arrested (LONG story, but she trespassed on this mean ladies storage facility after the lady told them they couldn't get her stuff, and she called the cops, and she got arrested for trespassing) But NOW she is being deported because she is here from England, but she is here illegally. So her girlfriend is upset. We all went out to dinner at Olive Garden that night. It was so yummy. Then I went home. And that was pretty much my weekend. :)

Hubby got back that night, but I will talk about that on another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment