Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bunco fun, and baby shower ideas

Well, it has been a loooong week. On Thursday last week I had been invited to go play Bunco with my MIL and her friends. (They needed a sub for one of the regular players) Ive played a few times with them, and its always a blast. I was hoping to win a present like I did last time, BUT I didn't. And that is OK. I had fun. I went early to help Bunny (MIL best friend) set up anything if needed, but they wouldn't let me help with anything. They pretty much already had everything done, she was just finishing up dinner. A few days before this, Bunny had called the office where I work to talk to my MIL, but she was with a customer, well she said while she had me on the phone she wanted to ask if I wanted to play Bunco. I said yes of course. Then she went on to explain that she had told MIL that she wanted to throw me a baby shower. Which of course, was the sweetest thing ever because I don't really have any close girl friends. I have some friends, yes. But no one close enough to want to throw me a shower. Well at Bunco that night we were talking and I thanked her again for doing this for us. I told her it meant so much to me, and it was so sweet of her, and that I really did appreciate it. It was a special little moment. We talked about dates and stuff, and our shower will most likely be on June 22, 2013. I will be about 31 weeks (I think). I cant wait! Bunny is the best party planner, and I know she will throw us the party of the year!
So ideas for our shower include:
Bee theme
Aqua and grey (like our nursery)
or just blue and green

I wouldn't mind anything. I am just so thankful and grateful. I have already started a little bit of a registry at Target online, but Travis and I need to go and actually register for some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment